It’s at the Oh Yeah Music Centre and marks the life and work of the legendary guitarist, who died on February 6 last year. Exhibits include:
* Moore’s black quilted Gibson Les Paul guitar
* A suit, shirt and shoes, specially commissioned by the tailor Gresham Blake for an Amnesty International event.
* A collection of gold albums, framed magazine covers, signed photos, tour passes, posters and flyers.
* A brass plaque to mark a sold-out Hammersmith Odeon show in 2001.
* A mounted brick from the Martime Hotel, Belfast, presented to him by the Belfast Blues Society.
Find out more info at www.ohyeahbelfast.com