As some of you will remember, earlier in the year I had the pleasure of interviewing Spike from the Quireboys when they played at The Railway Venue in Bolton on their up close and very personal acoustic tour (reviewed here http://www.rock-zone.co.uk/2014/02/18/the-quireboys-upfront-and-personal-the-railway-bolton-1st-february-2014/ ). Whilst being still very much enthused about the Quireboys and ...
It’s a big week for Godsmack that just got a little bigger. That’s because the City of Boston has proclaimed ...
The theme of “eight” is running rampant for Foo Fighters‘ eighth studio album. The Foos have been teasing the ...
- Overkill Vocalist Bobby Blitz Was Mistakenly Told He Had Six Months to Live
- Ace Frehley Plotting a New Covers and Remixes Collection
- The Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan Planning to Revisit Early Demos For Future Release
- Amaranthe to release third album Massive Addictive via Spinefarm Records
- MONO INC The Clock Ticks On 2004-2014 Released August 22nd on SPV
- Wovenwar stream the entire debut album online now!
- FINCH ARE BACK with a new album and UK shows
- The Microdance set to release debut album
- Voodoo Vegas become first band to play Rhineland-Palatinate Day Parade in Germany
- The Damned & the BossHoss confirmed as special guests for Mortorhead’s UK tour
Fronted by one of the most talented and hottest chicks in today’s Hard Rock scene, Tåve Wanning (formerly part ...
X-Drive is one of the most exciting rock projects to emerge from Los Angeles in a long time that ...
As some of you will remember, earlier in the year I had the pleasure of interviewing Spike from the ...
- David A Saylor – “Strength of One”
- Captain Blackbeard – “Before Plastic”
- California Breed – California Breed
- Night Ranger – High Road
- Review: Fire Red Empress – Paint Me The Devil Album Review By Erin Ellwood
- Night by Night – “NxN”
- Outloud – “Let’s Get Serious”
- Donnie Vie – “Goodbye Enuff Z’nuff”
- Asia – Gravitas
- L.R.S. – “Down To The Core”